Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Escape

I'm going to escape the PLKN for 2 days before I'm going Lahad Datu, mean I will going to PLKN on Monday after I settled everything including making my new IC with my long and black hair. Lahad Datu will be my last trip before I'm get in the PLKN for 2months even though it kind a short but I really miss a lots of stuff out there. Hope I'm get used of my inside and hope that I got nice roomates.

I got fall down again while having dirt jumping, not really pain but my suspension folk get damaged. I'm going to change it after I'm out from PLKN and I will step into the path to become a real MTB player then I will be the Sandakan most extreme rider. How nice imagination is that? Tonight cycling really tired but I'm getting champion today, I'm so happy now. Other than that, this upcoming Saturday will going to Jimmy's house for his birthday celebration and I think this will be a last crazy party for us to enjoy before I get in the PLKN.

Bed time.

0 comments: