Thursday, July 02, 2009

4 More Days

Count down for NS, 4 days to go. I'm going to have my birthday inside NS, that's very sux and I can 100% guarantee I will be more enjoy the celebration at outside more than NS inside. Hope I this batch got a lots pretties that come from Sandakan so that after the NS we can go out together, how nice.

Today sold my K850i at RM500, very happy because I still can sell it at high price with the help of Wen Ting, thanks a lot. After that I got my salary today too, so I'm saving RM800 for this month and I got over RM3k saving now. Saturday will going for pizza with my buddy them before I'm going NS, gonna spend money again.

Today morning I work at town and afternoon I went up mile4. It's been a long time I did not take a bus after I had my driving license. Now a day bus and taxi fees are really expensive, from town to mile4 need RM10 for taxi and RM1.10 for bus. Still cycling better, can exercise while traveling from place to place and it's environmental friendly too.

Bed time.

4 comments:

筱宇@倩妏 said...

相信我。
你会不舍得ns的。
好好享受吧!
在里面过生日绝对不会比在外面差!
这是人生只有一次的!
不信可以问问可莹。

alexandra said...

我没有经验可以和分享ns...
只想说,你有很多钱耶...

i'm AndRew said...

每次都不买衣服当然可以省一大笔钱咯~

i'm AndRew said...

妏,希望如你所说的