Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Path To Be Army

Today finally I received the letter from PLKN. So sad, I had been elected to get in the camp by 4 of July before 5. Even though this is the shortest PLKN ( 2months ) but I miss everything outside of Sandakan. My hairs, trip to Lahad Datu, Keningau, bicycle training everyday and so much stuffs. I will miss my friends especially my buddy! I can't help you anymore while I'm inside, how sad.



Finally I uploaded the pictures. Want to see more then go to my Facebook or Friendster profile.

Hang Bridge


Tanjung Aru


Forgot what is the name of the hotel

Kota Kinabalu Town

All cyclists at Alamesra (South East Asia biggest roundabout 800m long)

9 comments:

LazZy Joker said...

MOUNT KINABALU HERITAGE RESORT & SPA... Formerly known as Perkasa Hotel Mt. Kinabalu. Sad man. go where what hotel also dunno.

StAnLeYfUnG said...

Heading to PLKN?? This should be easy for you since you always train your stamina... Nmmm... Believe me,when you back from the camp you will find out that 2 months are very short...

vincentzzz said...

after u bck frm plkn u wil knw hw to sing a song..it is.....WIRA...WIRAWATI....lol...as stanleyfung said 2months reli vry fast to pass 1..whn we bck sdk for holiday, is d tm u discharge frm it i tot...my turn to c u botak nw..lol..yam cha la whn u finish plkn...take care always

i'm AndRew said...

lol~ who care what hotel. i know in where ok liao. xD

time is not a problem... my hair is the biggest problem. and i cant go lahad datu gathering of tawau, ld, sdk cyclists, keningau monthly time trial, august coaching course, the trip to mersilau while national day, path to be a extreme off road cyclist and so many!

ying (ke win) said...

wao...u r going plkn? which camp lerr? at whr de? hmmmm...agree wt stanley lerr...2 month will be short whn u r thr...hehe...good luck...n rmb don cry at the last day ya~ hahaha

嘉怡 said...

finally i can leave comment..hehe~
you look so gin yao..haha~
sure la..my son wo..lol
everytime wan go tanjung aru also cant..too far from my aunt;s home..

i'm AndRew said...

haha~ dont worry mum~ i will bring you one day! hehehe~

Jialu said...

almost bcum a malay zai lo... >.<

嘉怡 said...

really?...i will wait for that day...haha