What I've done today? Hmmm, nothing but just hanging around the shop. Today watched some tricks in Mountain Bike that making mine soul so nervous in learning of them. After ten days, maybe I'm going Kuala Lumpur or I'm not going. Too bad maybe my cousin not coming back from Australia so I no need to welcome him back in Kuala Lumpur. Maybe I'm bringing my bike to Kota Kinabalu to find my bicycle friends for my vacation if I cannot go Kuala Lumpur.
Less miss call day by day, why said so? After my phone number exposed to others cyclists from Papar, my phone never get peace in every each hours. They said the girl fall loved with me but too bad I'm not really interesting in that girl actually plus she is muslim! Need to 'slice skin' you know? After ignores reply messages and not anwsering calls, finally she went back Papar as the SAGA had end. Not so bad, slowly slowly she got to busy as she want to study so she got not much time to call me either send me message. I'm rest in peace now finally.
After all, a lots of cyclists still missing Sandakan because they so enjoyed the moment with me together. They keep say want come back Sandakan to find me either me go their place find them. Maybe my journey will roll out soon, my vacation with my lovely bike or my cousin.
Bed time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol!! muslim gal likes u? zap dao la u. haha. anyway not nice to hurt other ppl de feel de u knw? dun avoid her. js tan bai wif her tell her tat she is nt ur type.
not good in taking control of love =.='
Share your view