My left eye got some painful while I'm wake up in the morning. Maybe it's over temp in my body and it making me a lots of sicks.
After breakfast then I start to serviced my bike after I reached shop. It's been a fast day, it's been a fast road. Time shift to 12 while my bike just finished service. After lunch, I enjoy my nap under a ceiling fan for almost 3hours.
After a couple hours I flashing my phone, I gave up for it because those flash menu theme not really nice at all but wasting my time to make them. Good to see greeting message from my bicycle friends from Kota Kinabalu. We chit chat over the phone message for hours.
Monkey! - a word that we used to make us smile while having photo sections. Next time you can try to say Monkey! while you having a photo section. It does work.
End of my day. Bed time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Share your view