Cannot go cycling tonight because the sky rain again finally. So happy because the day not so hot anymore even though cannot hold so long but at least tomorrow will be a fresh morning.
Do not much things today, went back school for Leo Club, watched the video clip for the visited to Taman Cahaya last 2months. Not really fun while watching the video. Meet some friends today in school, too bad I did not take the contact of Joel's sister from him which she was my primary school classmate that we separate for 7years ago. She's called Joann, a kadazan girl which look pretty when small and now I'm not sure what she look like anymore, maybe she changed a lot. Maybe another day I try seek that little guy out again and ask him.
Nothing else, bed time.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Share your view