Today streamyx are down. What to do, what to do! Time pass slowly today because I'm duty in town. Now line stream very slowly too, at least I still can blogging right now. Even newspaper also wrote that citizens paying for the streamyx but not getting services, hope this will helping us to get better performance from streamyx.
Everyone can try DiGi broadband soon, RM106 per month and the speed is faster than streamyx. Even though it's a bit expensive but think smart, you can bring it anywhere and enjoy the internet surfing even better than in home! The service was launched in Kota Kinabalu so soon, the service will launch in Sandakan but who care, I do not have any laptop anyway.
After study some blogs, I can see the world is in crisis right now. Everyone are in sick now! Even myself these day also feeling not well. Hope everyone can take care themselves, drink much more pure water, eat more fruits and vegetables.
Hmmm, tomorrow can go cycling again if there is no rain. Maybe going Sungai Batang since about 2months did not go there. Should be in cineplex right now but think back it's boring if just 2 or 3 persons go for movie and these weeks movies are not so interesting too so I did not ask for it.
Nothing else, watching some old movies. Goodbye.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
lol. digi broadband cant use for few computer. need link all them up for online? so ma fan?? don't advertise la.. lol.. just joke,,,
Share your view