I'm used to be an extreme biker but too bad, I cannot master those freeride skills yet. I'm fall down today, hurt not so bad but got a bit pain while having movement. I'm afraid of falling down now but still, I interesting in bouncing here there. These day I keep play skills but I got not enough stamina to play them. I can't master the pedal kick, I can't have perfect wheelie drop that's made me fall down and so on. I think tomorrow I will get myself a set of arm guards that making me hurt not so seriously while I'm having accidents.
Today went continue cycling even though i got injured, still I can performed well but I'm still lacking of endurance. I can perform great speed but I cannot maintain it for long. Can't be trained or need to keep hard work? So tired sometimes, trying not to give up but still will give up sometimes.
Finally the line gone better than yesterday, but what to do? I got nothing to do with internet now and only sleep will help me. Bed time.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
make sure you get a good arm guard, else you will have internal injury just because of the arm guard.. good luck
Your post is always about cycle, cycle and cycle.
that's my life... ~
Share your view