Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Back

26/06/09 - It's been 3 years

Yes! It's the day we start our journey to Kota Kinabalu again after 3 years. This journey we got members of Thien, Ah Hao, Johnie and Yusof. After we packed our stuffs, we departed at 11.30am from my shop. It's the very first time I drive a car all the way to Kota Kinabalu and it's the first time I drive over checkpoint. We had our lunch at Telupid and we continue our journey after that. We reached Kota Kinabalu at around 5, I think it consider as fast as the first time I drive to Kota Kinabalu. Before we go check in to hotel, we went the cycling venue for meeting others.

Finally I can have a look at how really One Borneo looks like, it's beauty. After we checked in to hotel, we went to Center Point eat some burgers at McDonald. After dinner, we have some walk at Center Point and after that I went Damai meet up with Alvin and John. It's 12 and it's the time we have to back home. Something not right, we founded out that Alvin's car's mirror got broken and he lost his bag and some files inside. How bad luck was that? Under no choice conditition, he just better send us home and he will settle his problem without report to police.





27/06/09 - Monthly Time Trial

After unpack our bikes and we had our breakfast at Taman Foh Sang. After that we went downtown and Tanjung Aru for bicycle shops, of course we went seasides for some photos hunting. After a half day, we went lunch and ready to go cycling venue. We cycling from Likas to there and we start our test at around 3. Suppose I'm not taking part in the test but Adrian force me to take part and said that he will back home and take his bike lend to me. I got no choice then I take part in the test.

After a hour, the sky start to rain! The test been called to stop and we continue after the rain finish. How stupid, we all are wet because of the rain! All the sands and water splased up to all of us. When we finished, we all are full of sands in bodies and in bikes. Our Yusof got the fastest time in 200m sprint in U18 section and he got a Milo's drinking bottle. After we bathed, we went Austral Park for dinner with Jason, Beatrice, their family and atlets. We enjoyed our moment at there and we back at 11.





28/06/09 - Home Sweet Home
After we packed up our stuffs, we went for breakfast and we went Gaya Street and Wisma Merdeka. I bought a hand watch, some car stickers and a gun-lighter. After that, we went City Mall to meet up with Jason for our Jerseys. I meet one of my friend from Sandakan, how lucky is that. After some walks and we meet some pretty girls, how nice is that. After lunch, we went Mengatal for meeting up Jerry and we start our journey all the way back to Sandakan. How sad was that because I just starting to love Kota Kinabalu even tough the city really busy but I love it.

On the way back to Kota Kinabalu, we meet Ketua Kampung which is another Thien. We had a stop at Telupid and we reach Sandakan at around 7. We had our dinner at Jia Xiang and we went home after that. It's tired enough because I'm sitting for around 7 hours. I went sleep after sms with my buddy at around 9.30.






29/06/09 - Dirty Bikes

After we back from Kota Kinabalu, we did not clean up our bikes yet so we clean them today. It almost take us a day to clean them up and have some services. The time turn 4 and we are ready to have training everyday now because we want to be more strengthen. Yusof got a road bike that my father and others sponsored him, how happy he is even though the road bike is the cheapest one but it's good for training because at least he got a road bike better than nothing.

This long post taken me about 2 hour to write. Sorry I didn't upload any photos because the memory card leaved at shop. It's time to sleep, goodnight.

0 comments: