Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hard Day

I found out myself living in a totally over warmed world and the H1N1 is getting infection to human more speedy as global warming is getting serious too to let the virus more effective on infect human. Today heard radio said that the H1N1 will keep spreading out until 2011years, 2years can really kill a lots of peoples if the virus cannot be control or cure.

Today work in town and evening went to cycling with town's cycling group. Today traveled distance is 55KM with 2 hours and 8 minutes duration. We found out that we are really having difficult while on riding as the day is really hot. Even our Johnny also get slow down as he did not cycling for over 1 week and his ass was getting pain while on the ride. Even the journey is difficult, we still complete our track with slow speed. Not to mention anything, we still win a lots riders as they never complete their journey even though they are faster than us.

We reach our final station in trig hill already over 6. The sky was getting dark and after we rest, we travel all the way to home and my track got a little bit scary as roads without lamp posts are really dark but luckily I got the lamp of earth, Mr. Moon give me some hints on the road and guide me home all the way.

Not very comfortable for the dinner as I'm over used my energy for cycling and I felt fresh after I bathed. After some chat with my cousin, I went for Wolverine and I just finished the game just now. Any new nice game introduce? I will go check out post box tomorrow because the game magazine GameAxis should be delivered into my post box and I can check out latest games in the magazine.

After all, bed time.

3 comments:

StAnLeYfUnG said...

Lolz.... next time just bring yourself a torch light.... New game? No... But u can try out Dota 6.60... Haha.... Dota addicted...

i'm AndRew said...

Lol... no need la... I'm just removed my light for the competition... So i didn't pair it back yet.

筱宇@倩妏 said...

Everything will be all right,tomorrow will be fine.
太阳依然灿烂,地球继续转。