Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beware!

I heard a news about an attack again from H1N1, this time target is our new Datuk YB Peter Pang's son. I think he is the one only son and we had dinner before last 3 years ago. I'm just heard from my mother and I hope it wont happen on him because he is such a good boy. Once again, take care of yourself, wear mask, drink much more water and do whatever to care about yourself.

Tomorrow is Friday. Yes, the day I'm going Kota Kinabalu and I will back on Sunday. It's been 3 years I did not go Kota Kinabalu after the Leo Activity. This time I will stay in Borneo Rest House and maybe I will take part in the Monthly Time Trial, the election for the others upcoming cycling competitions. Tomorrow night I will join others cyclists go for night cycling in Kota Kinabalu, my very 1st time cycling in Kota Kinabalu!

This time I can have chance to take a look how One Borneo looks like and I think I will call my old friends, Alvin and John lunch together. I go continue prepare my staff for tomorrow. Goodnight.

0 comments: