Dance show was finished finally. Some competitors really stupid, dance with no energy, not matching tempo and those stupids dance steps. Under no other choice condition, Sung Siew team got 1st name once again.
After the show, I went supper with Nicholas, Nephas, Pao, Puky, Ke Win and Alvin's brother. We very enjoy the supper as we chit-chat and laugh all the time. Not to worry our boring night out again cause we got Ke Win one more friend to go out at night.
Just now in Yu Yuan got too much pretty girls until I can't really remember them all. Went Indah to see my friends after the supper. I go home early as I feeling I will boring if I go join them. Air-conditional room with bed is more suitable me now. Bed time.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
some pic pleaseeeeeee.
lol~ no bring camera wor~ how shot... =D
Share your view