Tonight is the end of the SAGA, so where should I go? Closing ceremony or dance competition? Feeling lazy to out night because last night back home at 3 and we went pink lady for drinks.
So boring now because my brother went Kundasan and I have to stay in town for 2 days. No games in this computer and I long time no play game. What is game again? I should play sport instead of play game when on young time. But nevermind, even I can't take part in junior category but I still can take part in men open category or under 23 category, there are more high ranking cyclists inside that making me more nervous.
As all competition are finished, all cyclists from corners of Sabah are going back home today and last night for some. Cycling let me knew more peoples who out of Sandakan, meaning of cycling and more important is we even care about others even though they are our enemies, this spirit was making us so enjoy the competition from time to time. Some even serious while on duty or in competition but after, they can laugh and play with you.
Sandakan Cycling Association is going to be official, so on time we will run campaign to find more youngster to join in the cycling world so that we will have our big team in Sandakan too and I'll be their coach as I'll taking the coach lesson soon. Sandakannnnn Huu Haa!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha. not bad coach..
hahaha~ maybe thinking to go sport college. hmmmm~
Share your view