Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Scary Evening

Today morning heard a person who has mind problem telling his story. What a funny morning. I with others friends laugh until... Haha.

Today bought X-men Wolverine game. I watched the demo, that game is really impressive! Very nice graphics and effects, all the wolverine's 'kung fu' is really awesome! I have a couple hours of rest in the afternoon after I laugh enough.

Turning to evening, it's 4pm. Joey suddenly called me and said she want to find me in shop there. Everything going smoothly until I asked her again where was she. She said she's not coming and her boyfriend with her suddenly drive in front of me and he told me to bring his girlfriend. What the hell is going on? I was so nervous plus I'm stucked a while and thinking this time I'm with problem with Joey's boyfriend. That was really scared me. Oh my. I'm start talking whatever !#$%^&*(). I ran away on that moment. Oh shit, I'm just saved my own life! After a while, they still there. I really got no idea what they are doing there and I not even dare to look to them. After a while again, they went away. I sms Joey but get no respond.

Hmmm, just now have some conversation with Brenda and my school mummy. Haha~ I enjoy it and now I forgot to bring my wolverine back that making me so boring now! I always forget to brought my new game back home to try it out. God damn it and Senior Citizens are having their Final Singing Contest in Astro now. Oh my, old songs and damn "golden". Zzz...

Thinking what to do now, what to do, what to do... Hmmm, ah ha! I can customize my blog again. See what I modify and add-on 1st. Hehe, see ya!

0 comments: