Friday, May 22, 2009

Blackout Night

It's so hot now. My fan spinned few thousand rounds per minute. Haha, I'm just kidding. Aww, winds and thunders are in action right now! I think there will be raining again after few minutes. It's good because tomorrow will be a fresh morning.

Hmmm. After a few hours. I did something. I read blogs, give comments, teaching, chit-chatting and so on.

Stupid streamyx. Don't know what is going with the streamyx these day. The line is super worse. I can't even download a thing that I want to do it right now. So mad about it.

My blog's header and title was gone. ^^ Impressive isn't? Too bad I want download that PSD file is really going too slow that's why I can't upload another header image into my blog yet. Urgh, and my backup put inside my pendrive which left in my office. Hmmm. even my Restaurant City was accidently closed and I can't open it back, I can't get any point if it is closed. Too bad! Luckily I still can blogging now.
______________________________________

*Another day morning*

What the hell, I was blogging last night and suddenly it's turn dark around. Sandakan Natural City most usual case, blackout. Yes, it start rain after the blackout. Luckily it's windy enough for me to sleep while waiting the recover of electrical failure. After everything resume, I went sleep directly.

0 comments: