Yesterday is Sunday. Yes, my Sunday Cycling Day. Yesterday morning was hell boring in shop, everybody having fun in chit-chat and I'm just keep quiet all the time. No mood chit-chat, don't know why.
I had a couple hours sleep in office while the shop had closed. After 3 in the afternoon, I with my cycling team start cycling from mile 4 to mile 8 and then we from there we go to Sg.Kayu, Batu Putih. After we finish our trip, we went STC to see car drag. Of course we did test again for our sprint. I miss my clip and my starting was lose for few seconds, that's wasting my time too. After that we went for drinks and after that we went home.
Dinner time~ After dinner I play my new installed game, Wolverine. It's really awesome, bloody nice graphic, skills, effects and so on. What a nice movie and game.
My friend, a pity guy who misunderstand by his grilfriend thought that he want bring her to Nak Hotel and have sex with her. Very funny but actually my friend just want to give her a suprise that is BaLin Roof Garden. He never tell his girlfriend that they are going BaLin but just saying Nak Hotel. As a sensitive girlfriend, *laugh out loud* thinking that her boyfriend going to rape her. Haha! what a big funny thing. After some times, they gone argue for this 'suprise'. No comment about what is girl thinking and not trusting her boyfriend. And now, they gone cold wars. *laugh out loud again*
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your friend case really funny.
Share your view