I have my bicycle training yesterday and I did have my drink with Nic and Tian in Jesselton last night. We had our happy hours over there and too bad for one of my friend was not really appreciate how smooth we maintaining our friendship. It just a drink, and he can't attend it. What a shame about him. I can't understand him sometimes even he was my good friend and I can't really comment what a type of friend was him. It was a beer night and he said he want normal drink and not attending the beer night. But now we having drinks with our ex-schoolmate and he said it's boring and not much people. I'm a bit anger about what he's said. I know, if got girls go then confirm, he will go for it. I really got no idea how he is going on.
Hmmm, a sunny day with a little rains over the afternoon.
Ha! I have miss my date again with PuiSham. Haha, for twice. Oh well, I have my lunch twice today and after that I have studied a friend's blog. Too bad to heard again that she got problem in her lovestory again. They always having problems between each other and now even worse after they had their life living together. I can't say how they feeling but I can see that they really having hard breath. I wonder again why a couple will be so much loving each other before they living together and they have no more lovely after some crashing between each other. I hardly explain as I have no experiences in these kind of cases. No idea again.
After some quater of hour, I will going to have my bicycle training again. So I got to prepare now.
See ya soon.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I know who you were talking about...sometimes i also quite mad about those people who did not appreciate the chance we had to gather...anyway,nice to read your blog...=]
haha... i'm on modifying my blog again. so you have to select all content to see it ><
ya lor.. even it's boring but also go har ma... =.=
Share your view