

Hmmm~ Just back from BaLin Roof Garden with my family. It is located on Nak Hotel's roof top. It's had nice night view from the cafe. Just some random shot from my Panasonic Lumix G1. Very nice to be used and I will need to bring along the tripod where ever I go with my camera because when using NightMode, it need super stable without any tiny movement or the capture will be spoil. Haha~ Playing a camera with skill isn't that easy so I will try to learn more about camera so that next time I can wider my jobs field.
It's getting late in the night so I better climb on the bed and say goodnight.
2 comments:
i heard about that place is nice, however still don't have the chance to go up there.
haha.. next time wait you back hometown then we can go together lor~
Share your view