Early in the morning, all the 'bosses' came their '2nd office' (my workplace) until shop closed up. They chit-chat whole day. Become a boss really so free and go where ever they want, but also depends what kind of job.
Cycling news:
This up coming Sunday will having Car Drag War, suppose we going for our sprint competition in that day but as our supporters asked about are they free of charge for the entrance? Unfortunately the officer said they need to be charge except the four who take part in the final. So our guardians said that we are not going to take part the competition as we don't know any supporters. But not so bad, we now planning about going to Sukau this Sunday and will be back on Monday. We will start our trip in mile32 and we need to take about 90kilometers which mean about 4 to 6hours with average speed 20~25km/h including taking some rest. I never go Sukau before and I searched from google maps, it's nearby the river. Are they?
Most happy thing for today, Brenda call me for help. She want me to fetch her to bus terminal on Sunday early morning and we will go for breakfast together. Oh my god, thanks jesus. But I scare I will crash time with the trip to Sukau. So I will try my best to get some time and let the trip start by 7 or 8. So that I can have enough time to go breakfast with Brenda and send her to bus terminal.
Today I introduce a nice song for you guys even it launch almost 2months ago but just nice, who cares? My favorite song, By2-我知道.Enjoy that~

2 comments:
几好噢,到处去玩...
这首歌我听过了,不错...
haha~ that's why I rather stay here instead of studying outside. =) more relax + can learn things with adults too.
Share your view