Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time Machine

Amazing British! After youtube show British Got Talent Semi Final, oh wow! They really got awesome talent, they can sing well, dance well, and perform well. They are really gods! If got chance, go youtube search something about "British Got Talent 2009"

Hmmm, time pass so fast today, just a while it's turn afternoon. It's time to lunch =D
After lunch, I went Uncle Thien's old house to take his old bicycles and i found some treasures in there. I brought them back and clean them up. Haha, actually are some Statue of humans. They look so realistic.

Time gone fast again, It's 5 in the evening and it's time to finish my job. After that, I went Trig Hill again. That's really making me tired, just half hour, up and down twice.

And now, doing nothing again after dinner. Wolverine time. =D

0 comments: