Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been a long time.

Unbelievable that I had stopped blogging for almost 2months. During these 2months I got a lot happy and unhappy happened. Who will care about me? no one, even my best friend n buddy.

Recently went real cycling competition, Kota Kinabalu Cycling. I got number 6th, in MTB men open category. Got 3 elder also can win me after 98km with 3hrs n 5mins, nothing to complain but just myself lack of experiences and trainings.

About entertainment lifes, after SPM I spent more time with Buddy and others, especially Joann. Thanks to them because they let me past some happy weeks. L4D2 is what we doing during these holidays and looking for some new year parties.

Got to say goodbye with 2009, a very memorable year because I had different lifes and went many places within it. I learnt alot and of course also enjoy alot too! Soon my near friends going for education again, this is what I worrying most in the upcoming 2010. I'm going to be boring again as last time and this time I got more less friends to entertaint with.

About working, from tomorrow I have to be more active in my job because my staff, Ah Hao had resigned from my shop so I have to do more jobs and fast forward master all things. I must start to be more hardworking.

Today watched 海派甜心 episode 9 already. So nice and so sien because one week then upload once. Such nice drama so long then upload once, really make me angry one.

2 comments:

筱宇@倩妏 said...

嗯,时间过得比我们想像快很多。
每一年,都有不同的收获,不同的经验,过得充实,不后悔就好。

关于海派甜心,一个星期才上载一集,那是因为台湾方面一个星期只播出一集,所以,可以说其实我们在线上看的速度是等于和台湾同步的。意思就是,台湾现在也才播到第9集而已哦。

祝你:2010新年快乐,有个新+好的开始。

♥ 姗姗 ♥ said...

哈咯。。首次到访。。
新年快乐哦。。