Monday, September 21, 2009

Silence Hari Ray

Happy Hari Raya and happy holidays to all. These days keep going at night, felt kind a lazy to drive already. Saturday, the Hari Raya eve was a 'TYPHOON' night, everywhere rain heavily since 5 in the evening until 9 something then the rain went lighter. Steambot at 1Malaysia with my friends, Jack Lee, wanQing, Xuan, Anna, Kahyie, JoeyLi, Brenda and Joann too. Suppose we got Nicholas with us but don't know what reason made him didn't present that night but luckily without him we still that crazy and noisy. As rainy heavily, I can't drive fast that made me late about an hour to reach 1Malaysia by fetching others. After the steambot, we went sing karaoke at Encore until around 11.30 at the night then some went for drinks and some went home.

We observe that in this Hari Raya not really crowd and because now every Muslims will go the nearby Mosque, this meaning to say that uptown not crowd than before. I still remember about 2 years ago Hari Raya that made us non-stop served to customers and streets are fulled of steps.

Went out last night again, suppose Nephas and I want to find EeLin but her mobile out of network service in IJM then we can't call her then we hanging around in IJM untill 10 then we went KFC and we meet AhZhu then we chat until 12 then back home sleep.

Now working in town and I think I will rest at home tomorrow.




5 comments:

xyan said...

who's the girl stand between u and jack?

筱宇@倩妏 said...

I want to ask the same question with xyan too,haha.

And,why can`t find her in IJM?I mean Eelin

i'm AndRew said...

hmmm~ her name called Joey Li. a form 5 student in TH that shifted from yy.

i'm AndRew said...

hmmm~ and because i cant call eelin ar~ her phone no line... and we not confirm where... we cant see from out side too.=.='

xyan said...

walao!!!TH got such leng lui!!!so bad i left d...T.T