Friday, September 18, 2009

Interview Soon

Finally I'm going to attend the interview in DiGi Serivce Center in Taman Tyng at the end of the month. Today I'm going to tell what job I'm going to take is to serve DiGi walk in customers, going to face any types of peoples. Hope I can learn 'smile face' from this job. Haven't go interview yet then talk like going to do the job tomorrow.

These few days will stay at town because my brother went Philipines and duel to Sunday is Hari Raya then will be very busy these few days too. Everyone are going to town to hunt for fashions, foods, moneys and whatever they want. Tomorrow night will go 1Malaysia for steambot with my buddy wanQing and others. After that will going for karaoke and maybe clubbing too.

2 comments:

xyan said...

u seem like always go clubbing...
can bring me along?
lolz

i'm AndRew said...

haha...~ this few weeks also got go lor... hmmm but last night just go watch har then back already =)