Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Mind

It's been a week , time just past that fast for me. Last night went clubbing in P.U.B with zhu zai, bao bao and ah boy them until 3.30am then back home, before that we went 99 24hours shop for maggies and chit chating. We don't even need to pay a cent for the drinks, feeling so good and keep spam on drinking. Meet my ex-girlfriend Angelia and my brother's friends inside.

Later on my father will back from Australia and too bad that's my brother going to Philipines on 16th till 22nd September. That's mean I can't go for any cyling journey during the Hari Raya. Our lovely ex-staff, Mimi maybe not coming back for work and that's really tie us up from working meanwhile will also affect about our future activities. Hope to find another trustable and hardworking worker work for us.

Just now my mother just talked to me about how late I back home last night. I can't really understand sometimes why they making such rule about can't sleep or back late. I know they love me but I just searching entertainment for my life. Sometimes I admire about others that their family are rules free but I know that there got some negative values inside. I just trying to live normal - works, sports, hangouts and some night lifes but... Can't complain anything but just want to show out my mind.

3 comments:

xyan said...

hoho...
don't admire me...
lolz

Leon said...

why free drink???? ah boy spend ah??

i'm AndRew said...

they all gap ma... me late go... hehe~