It's been a long time I didn't blogging after last post. I been set to be freedom at 9.30pm night 04-09-09 from Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Kump3 Siri6 2009, wonderful memories for everyone who been experienced together inside.
Let's start talk about my national service lifes. I still remember the day I stepped on the land of Kem Bagai Budi Sandakan, the step that leaded me into another whole new and strange life. A step that really gave me alots - friends, experiences and values. Now, I'm still missing the life inside camp. I stilll remember we played a mini game while we are in WiraJaya (camping in forest), that's we all need to say out who they hate most inside the camp. I got feedback about myself that's very proud and talk many trashes. Well, I've to thanks them now because they let me turned better now. Before the day we splited up, we all sit into a round again and we play another mini game again. This time is to say about their opinion about everyone in the circle, I'm glade that everyone said that I turned better than before and we all chit chat until around 3 at the morning. The moment we splited up, I cried like a girl and I really miss them alots.
After that, we all continue our lifes. Some going to study, some going to work and some going to hanging around. Now I have to look forward to my own life and start to do what I've plan in these few months.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hehe, grats come back ya^^ welcome !
so what u had plan to do?? actually, i was hoping u can come KL and join us, study here.. heh
Share your view