Today is the best day because I can sleep until 11.30am because last night back at 3. Long time ago did not sleep till so late. After brush teeth and prepare for outgoing by bicycle, I took 10minutes and 13seconds to reach my shop from home. A bit late just because of 2 traffic lights and a bag troubling me. I want it be within 10minutes next time!
Played Bejeweled Blitz whole day, broke a record today and hope tomorrow can break record again. Today went trig hill training, saw a 10 years old Chinese kid riding a 20inch bicycle on the way to trig hill, he is my customer anyway. A 10 years old kid can cycling to trig hill without a push, really impressive about him and hope he can join us and we will train him to become an extreme cyclist. He can even speak Malay well and he got smart brain too.
About the upcoming Monthly Time Trial on Saturday, I will going for it as a coach of Yusof. We will celebrate Johnny's birthday on that day with others cyclists in there. The SAGA just finished one week ago and we now can meet each others again, how nice! I will bring my Mountain Bike with me and I will join their cycling activities. Maybe I will stay in Jason's house on time, still waiting his confirmation.
Got to sleep now, bed time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Share your view