Suppose I will hold a Father's Day celebration in my shop with other cyclists but just failed. Nobody supporting me. After lunch, we went cycle at 3. Finally I got the chance to race with Megah's team after I gain stronger from the Karamunting competition. I can win them all even they got expensive and light-weight bicycles except one youngest among them, Ah Hiung. He normal will join us at Night Rider and following us on Sunday sometimes. I must keep training until the day I can win all of them even Ah Hao. Maybe just once, that's enough for me to achieve the challange.
Today so early blog because later will going out with Vun Bin since he's back and he ask us to out tonight. It will be late night that we spent our time in drinks and computers in cyber and now I found out that actually I can let my post automatic post in a set time. Post Options>Post date and time.
Finally today I got some pictures for the SAGA
All Technicians :
Group Photo with Kota Kinabalu Cycling Team:
Sandakan Cycling Team (we are youngest and that uncle is coach.) :
Bath time~

0 comments:
Share your view