Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Medals Of Honour

Ha! Finally today Sandakan got involved on the stage. Yes, our Yusof got 3rd name in 40km Individual Time Trial with record of 1 hour and 6 minutes. Congratulation, because of his nice performance, 5th in 200m sprint and 4th in 1000m sprint, so he been invited for the upcoming Sukma. Congratulation to Ee Lin as she got medals too.

Today got sun burned, became a marshal really not each as we need to stand, get burn under the sun and so on. After ITT got flag offed, I had stayed under the sun for over 3hours. Today 2 girls from Papar got accidents cause they did not take their breakfast as they are nervous for the competition. Suppose they can get the medals but too bad they fainted while on the road.

After lunch, 1000m sprint flag offed. Another sun burned time that making me more dark and darker. After everything finish, I went cycling and had dinner with Jr them just now. We enjoyed our dinner and now I'm on fire as I got sun burned today. Tomorrow will be more comfortable as tomorrow is Cross Country category. There are many trees, ho ho. Tired now. Bed time.

1 comments:

vincentzzz said...

ya...take more rest to gt enof spirit to achieve ur goal....good luck