Father will come back today. Yay! Tomorrow Beatrice and her husband will come to Sandakan and start arrange for the SAGA, I will go pick them up with Uncle Thien then straight go see those cycling tracks. They are officers of Sabah Cycling Association, S.C.A.
Today went training again. Yes, went for that little terrible hill. After some practices, I have success go down the hill smoothly. Sometimes still I will fall down as I still not completely get the timing and still will have a little scare while on the hill. Now back bones got a bit pain since just now fall down few times, luckily never get hurt on my face.
That Johnny fucking dare and just down the hill smoothly but still he fall down one time as he too fast while in cornering. For Ah Hao, he watched us all the time, he still scare about it. He went down the hill for the first time, it is almost complete but he fall down at last. Second time, he scare again. The sun gone down again, he never down the hill yet. We retry and retry again to let him see how we go down the hill. After all, he never go down. Sky turn dark, we been force to back home. Finally, he go down from the hill as we want to go back. Not very success but still okay that he came down for it.
My blog get updated again, after receive some comments from I-Alien forum there. They said my background look empty, so I add a picture of Sephiroth into it. My blog still more to go, recently much busy for SAGA so I think it will be update slowly.
After all, sleep time.
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Share your view