After a day of running here and running there, I finally can sit down properly and study updated blogs. Late wake up today, cause nobody awaking us neither my father because he felt very tired as he back home almost 2 in the midnight.
After breakfast, we go Kompleks Sukan Sandakan take those stuffs for the SAGA. I moved 35boxes of water, 3 boxes of hazel tapes, 40pieces of signboards and the most important things, the 12sets of medals. After moving them, I'm just like bathing. After that, we go measure the distand of ITT's track, Individual Time Trial. We finalized it then we go for our lunch in Nam Choi. After that we go for the Cross Country and Downhill's track. We set the hazel tapes up so that cyclists can prefer them as guildline.
After finished, I test those trails. They look much easier than I though, very relax then can finish them up. After test, we have our rest.
Beatrice said that she will ask for the cyclists from the SAGA join our Night Rider activity as we are welcoming the event and it will be first whole Sabah's cyclists gathering. Hope it will be success.
Tomorrow will have techniqal course for all the staffs. Going to sit for long time and sleepy again. Too bad.
Here some trail's shots.

0 comments:
Share your view