After cycling and celebrate San Fook's birthday, I borrow my old phone to a friend.
What the hell? My father was beside me and he scold me stupid because I borrow the phone to him.
I'm a ruled son in my family, I'm really sad what he talk about me all the time. He said I'm not in talent in study, that's okay. Now, he said I'm not in talent become a business man. What the, I'm really no mood. What else can I do? In talent of talking trash? Last time was him not allow me go study, and now he said that! I'm really no comment about him. I'm really feeling myself so ashamed now because I'm being a too good person, a being complain good person. Is that my parents want me to become a bad guy then they will more happy? Sometimes I really confuse about myself, so blur. I just want to live more happier, why they can't give me. Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
life is just like wave, consist of ups and downs. every one need to overcome it, just like bill gate, if he didn't face the downs in his life, i bet he can't be so good now.
Share your view