Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dragon Boat Festival

Today is Dragon Boat Festival part 1. What I mean is this year got two Dragon Boat Festival, so I named them as part 1 and part 2. Dragon Boat Festival part 2 will be in next month, June and the dragon boat competition will be held in next Dragon Boat Festival.

After last night confused, I went for Terminator Salvation! That's really a big movie but the story line really a bit confusing us. Anyway, it's a really good movie. Must go for it!

A sleepy morning, some bad luck things happened. My father go refill the car and he fill in the regular fuel. Then I call 'Kung Fu Lou' fetch me back home to take another car since the car can't start engine or else the engine will be spoil.

Hmmm, went cut my hair in IS studio there. Still okay with my hair style even it's look like last time's style. No photo for this time, a bit lazy take picture.

Just now got sms with Brenda, quite happy with it. My friend finally separate with his girlfriend and he recall the couple life. Haha, I knew he will regret that and now they will start appreciate each other again.

Anyone went for swim today? =D

0 comments: