Tonight is a home staying night because I never take break from outing since last 2 weeks. Bday parties, drinks, cybers, and now let's blog :D
Janelle Andrew? What's that name!? Sound like my daughter's name. Haha, of course not my daughter's name but her real name is Janelle Chak. For some reason, she name herself as Janelle Andrew because we shared a date of birth. o.O oh?
Janelle Chak, a girl born in 1993, 26 of July. (Mine 26 July 1990 ^^) Studied in Yu Yuan and a Leo Club President of her school. Actually I saw this girl before since the established of Yu Yuan Leo Club, but we just got knew each other in a meeting recently. While I have playing facebook, I suddenly got a mind to search her and so I did. Afterwards, I saw one of her birthday album were added on 26 July so I went to check on her birthday info. *loading finished* OMG, it's 26 of July.
It's funny enough to knew we are shared a date of birth but too bad is we cant celebrate together as it's past. :( But nevermind, we did chat excitedly. Even for fun, she named herself Janelle Andrew, then myself got Andrew Janelle just because we are twins.
Looking forward more to Janelle Andrew :)
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Share your view