Monday, October 05, 2009

Just Keep Going

It's been a while I didn't blogging. There are alots happened these days that making me not really good in mood.

Finally I went The Rock Cafe and Tonic last week. About the Rock Cafe's services really sux but there's enviroment still okay, blue colour lamps, swing chairs, and some toys. About Tonic everything looks cool but just the Dj got a bit spoiled. On Saturday night, I stay at Tonic about 3 hours and reach home at 2.

Everything running smoothly until my mother asked me where am I last night? Tonic I answered. They properly knew where I go but they still want to ask me. They got the sources from their friend. Sometimes parents well known not good, we go until where identity also exposed to where. They start scold after that than bla bla bla. Complicated and lazy explain.




Random Shots :
'Cutter' Disc Brake

My Ride 'Polygon'

The Full Moon Night (MoonCake Festival)

1 comments:

StAnLeYfUnG said...

First photo look nice.... Others look blur.... Lol....