Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friends

I've no idea what I wanna post everyday since I'm set free from the National Services. Time past so fast, everybody going here and going there soon for their holidays or educations. How about me? What about my plans? Seem everything still in progress, I can't just pass my life like that. Maybe I will going to college next year, maybe changing a job or maybe others that unexpected.

As I know mostly my friends will going other places for study as my classmates did too so this time I will totally boring without them because I got no more younger friends that I used to be very friend. That's why I need to rebuild my plan list again to rescue myself. Hope there will be a road that full of benefits for my future.




Let me introduce Monty Oum's product, Dead Fantasy.
Dead Fantasy is a combination between Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy where girls fight between them. There is not game about this but it would be nice to be

epi 1




epi 2




epi 3




epi 4




epi 5

0 comments: