Saturday, May 30, 2009

Festival Day

Wake up in the morning, it's 10. Long time never sleep so late after I had sick last time. Went out with Brenda and WanQing them, went QQ Ice for drink and Cecily. Never go for the drag war even though there have many races cars.

After sent them home, I went Tshun Nyen there training for the cross country track. Fortunately I can't really train it yet because the track haven't complete yet and I'm not in full-wear. I can't fly of the little hill as I didn't have clip shoes armed.

Went for a wedding dinner just now, saw few pretty ladies and I first time attended a totally young's style wedding dinner. Over 90percent singers are youngster. That's really feel a bit not normal. After home then start to prepare for tomorrow trip.

Today is British Got Talent 2009 grand final. Too bad I can't watch it as there no live show here and it's too late to watch in youtube as tomorrow I have to go Sukau. By the way, the show time is not matching time here as they have the show on 7pm in England.

I have to sleep now, for tomorrow trip and I will not post tomorrow since I got nothing except Sukau there got computers and internet.

2 comments:

legendaryalvin said...

haiks, diversity won. btw, are u chasing that brenda girl right now?

i'm AndRew said...

Not sure... maybe gua... hmmm.. no find her...