Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rainy Day

It is a very good morning, a small raining morning. It feel so good because I wont feel hot so much.

Yesterday was a rainy day too. Not so hot and not so wet, it was so comfortable. Yesterday saw PuiSham in BDC food court, she look more mature and pretty than before. Haha~

Last night chit-chat with Joey, so pity for her because her family treat her in a not so good way. So she said that she want to find work and earn herself some money to study by her own after SPM. Later she will meet me up and I will accompany her to interview.

Recently I turned on the radio and heard that the two person who get H1N1 is getting better and it is under control. If this disease really spread on earth and never get a cure, over 1/3 of human on earth will lost their life. This crisis really can consider as Earth's Doom day since 1/3 of human is really a huge amount. Hope everything will under control because I don't want to lost my life before I've my wife and children.

It is time to work and not for blogging. See ya soon.

4 comments:

legendaryalvin said...

Conclusion, you do not wan to hold ur virginity until the day u are death. Btw, are joey coming?

i'm AndRew said...

haha~ friend... I'm not talking Joey Fish... =D I'm talking another joey who from TH... =P

LazZy Joker said...

haha.. Alvin put Andrew straight to the point.
btw which joey???
but i don't think is joey that i think of,,

i'm AndRew said...

Hmmm... Joey Li... A swifter from YY sch... Form5 this year.

Normal la... Alvin always did that.