Sunday, May 17, 2009

1st Posting =D

Long time ago didn't use blogger already ar~ recently so many friends also play back~ so i also follow lur~

Today is Ah Ying's birthday~ a new friend~ hmmm~ we went blackjack for celebration and we play until high with others~ I'm not sure who telling Angel that I'm chasing someone =.=! hmmm~ now still so headache since i drink a lots... haha~ even i drink a lot... i'm still not get drunk~ =D tonight did meet Brenda in blackjack~ hmmm~ She's a nice drinker~ Quite pro one~ =D and got one spoiler get drunk jor named Jackie Tang aKa small gas people come find business =.=' we wuu them then jiu hot body wa =.=!

Most recently i had dyed my hair into red =P see that in the left? =P Now i have to wait about 1 or 2 month to straighten my hair~ wuuu~

Everyone leaved... quite bOring around days and days... hOpe my friends can come back always and high 翻天 together x.X~

Ok lar~ I've to sleep right now~

0 comments: